Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amanda May Spam-a-lam!


my first painting of 2011!!! Its been a while since I've finished one, but I've been busy moving, christmassing for the kids, being pregnant, and working so whatever. This one is for my long time friend Amanda. We've been friends since we's youngsters and we used to draw a lot together. She wanted something to do with Spam, so I painted her sitting in the spam in her rollerskates, and there are a few other things I put in there too that I know she'll love! I'm probably gonna have to show it a few times before I mail it to her. It was fun paintng food, I've never painted food before, and my son loves spam so he's gonna be excited that we can finally crack it open as its no longer needed for reference. Also, the nozzle broke off my matte finish spray and got all over my hands and when i washed it off it took off my nail polish, that just seems weird to me. aaahht 16x10 inches and not for sale but there will be prints available on my etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment